Likenessme - DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

1.5
Turnaround Time

On Dec. 3rd, I purchased a custom bobblehead and paid extra for it to be delivered before Christmas.

They took my money immediately.

I received NOTHING from them. I started to get worried since I never even received a note telling me they will be in touch. I went onto the site 2 days later and it stated that they need my approval for the model. There was NO MODEL for me to look at.

On the website, I sent them a message that there was no model for 1st approval. I did not get a response. I sent them another email from my personal email. I did not get a response.

Yesterday, I sent them another email. NO RESPONSE. I looked on their website for a telephone number. NOTHING.

I researched the web and found a number to their website. The number was disconnected!!! I go back on the website and log in and guess what....my email and my receipt was not there. Gone.

SCAM. I REPORTED THEM!!! Stay away from this company!

I thought it was a great website. But, if your a scammer, you know how to do a great website to suck people in to scam them for money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Likenessme - Don't use this company....I repeat...don't use them.

1.3
Additional Fees

I ordered a doll of my fiance's 18 year old daughter. She's a petite girl with a button nose.

I ordered this at the end of November for Christmas. I paid extra for their 'expert modeler' and also paid extra to guaranteed Christmas delivery. Well, if I got the expert modeler, they need to rethink their standards. And paying extra for Christmas delivery was a waste of money too.

They didn't do a single thing with it for over a week. I sent an email asking for a status and they said they would be getting to it as soon as they could. So with 2 weeks left till Christmas, I get the first proof......OMG, was the modeler blind? It looked nothing like her so I disapproved, the second attempt, not much better...then on the third attempt (after telling them she doesn't have a huge freakin' nose), they made the nose a little smaller.

I felt like it had a couple of features that resembled the photo but that was about it. Knowing that if it wasn't approved I would never receive it for Christmas, I approved it. Well, when the doll showed up, it didn't look anything like the picture they sent me to approve and the nose was freakin' huge.

Do yourself a favor and choose a different company to do your bobblehead doll. Trust me on this one......you've been warned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Likenessme Doll.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I would like to have the cost of using the 'expert modeler' removed because I obviously didn't get one..

I didn't like: Product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Likenessme Doll Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota

1.9
Additional Fees

My husband used likenessme.com to order custom bobble heads for all of his groomsmen as well as wine stoppers for ourselves, they came out ok and all were excited for the gift. Then he paid for a custom cake topper and sent photos as well as the order information for the previously purchased wine stoppers.

Being just over 1 month before our wedding he paid extra for expedited sculpting. The mockups were terrible! they looked nothing like us! He explained the issues and sent in new photos...

This went on for several additional mockups that looked exactly like the first. They weren't changing anything! After multiple emails that were not returned about the Cost of the product and the company's inability to produce the product before our wedding he finally got a response. He was told that the company did not take responsibility for the timeframe estimation if the consumer did not approve the first mockup.

He has sent multiple emails and 2 months after our wedding they are refusing to give our money back.

They want to keep our money and mail us a cake topper that we will never use! I would never recommend this company to a friend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Likenessme Doll.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 07, 2016.