1.4

I ordered a doll of my fiance's 18 year old daughter.She's a petite girl with a button nose.

I ordered this at the end of November for Christmas. I paid extra for their 'expert modeler' and also paid extra to guaranteed Christmas delivery. Well, if I got the expert modeler, they need to rethink their standards. And paying extra for Christmas delivery was a waste of money too.

They didn't do a single thing with it for over a week. I sent an email asking for a status and they said they would be getting to it as soon as they could. So with 2 weeks left till Christmas, I get the first proof......OMG, was the modeler blind? It looked nothing like her so I disapproved, the second attempt, not much better...then on the third attempt (after telling them she doesn't have a huge freakin' nose), they made the nose a little smaller.

I felt like it had a couple of features that resembled the photo but that was about it. Knowing that if it wasn't approved I would never receive it for Christmas, I approved it. Well, when the doll showed up, it didn't look anything like the picture they sent me to approve and the nose was freakin' huge.

Do yourself a favor and choose a different company to do your bobblehead doll.Trust me on this one......you've been warned.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of likenessme doll and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Likenessme needs to "i would like to have the cost of using the 'expert modeler' removed because i obviously didn't get one" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned likenessme doll in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Likenessme.

Had an Experience with Likenessme?

Comments